SSH + Phpmyadmin (Azure VM)
Steps to be followed are:
- Download private key file From Azure Portal(eg: key.pem)
- Goto the download location and run the below command
"chmod 400 azureuser.pem"
- Get the pwd (key.pem in it)
let the pwd be ‘x’
- In Azure connect portal paste ‘x’ in 3rd field asking the private key path
A command would be generated in 4th field such as:-
ssh -i <private key path> firstname.lastname@example.org
Paste the genearted line in command line to get ssh access.
- Goto command line and run below command:-
ssh -N -L 8888:127.0.0.1:80 -i KEYFILE bitnami@SERVER-IP
By deafult for azure vm the command would be:-
(Let present working directory be where key.pem is present)
ssh -N -L 8888:127.0.0.1:80 -i key.pem azureuser@SERVER-IP
(Server-IP might keep changing, so get it from the vm dashboard in Azure Portal)
- Now, goto browser and goto the below link
1 2 3
127.0.0.1:8888 (Enter Your login Credientials) (Can be checked via ssh login in bitnami_cred file)
- The php files are hosted in below directory.